Most keyboards cannot be properly cleaned or disinfected. The Really Cool is engineered with cleaning in mind. From sink washing to terminal cleaning, with a 1:10 bleach solution (the CDC standard for handling blood spills) the tough silicone skin can take it. When ready to clean, our special Tru-Lock feature allows the user to quickly lock the keyboard right at the workstation. Once the indicator lights are flashing, wipe it down with your favorite brand of disinfectant. Every surface is easy to reach and your wipe glides easily over the low-profile keys. When finished, simply unlock the keys and resume typing. With our unique locking system, there’s no need to disconnect the USB cable and no worries about accidental gibberish or unwanted commands disrupting your vital work.
MagFix provides internal built-in magnets which help keep the keyboard in place on magnetic metal surfaces such as wall mount units with flip-up trays. If your flat cart tray bounces through hallways, MagFix will keep your keyboard in place. Attach your washable keyboard with no need for dirty tape or Velcro™. If your surface is plastic, or any material a magnet will not adhere to, we can supply you with special plates to attach to your tray allowing the keyboard to hold fast.
Custom cable lengths allow you to choose 10-feet, 6-feet or 12-inch lengths, for added convenience and cable management, which can save time and money. Whether your keyboard is used on a workstation-on-wheels, where you may want short cables outside the locked unit, or in an application where you need a far reaching keyboard up to 10 feet away, we’ll custom build your device with a cable length to fit your needs.
Other highlights include:
• Full-size keys include number pad and Fn keys.
• Because the letters are laser-etched into the silicone, the letters will never rub off.
• The keyboard is USB plug-and-play ready for hassle-free operation.
• Keyboards may be private labeled with your logo. Minimum order quantities apply.
• Available as a red Downtime Workstation Keyboard.
• Our entire line of Medical Grade keyboards & mice are engineered, built and serviced in the USA, and are 100 percent quality assured, for years of trouble-free service.